Ape002 Press-lock Rom Elbow Brace With Sling
Ready to Ship
PRESS-LOCK ROM ELBOW BRACE WITH SLING
- Stabilize the arm and elbow after cast removal or surgery.
- It can adjust the range of motion to limit the arm in a normal motion.
- Press-Lock ROM hinge can set up the desired angle quickly and easily.
- Range of motion is from 0 to 120 degree flexion.
- High density liner foam can provide comfort
- The Press-Lock ROM Arm Sling can be worn after cast removal or surgery as rehabilitation. It composes of alloy aluminum, injection parts, PU foam liner, and hook with loop closures. The Press-Lock ROM hinge is adjustable to limit the arm and elbow in normal motion and its design helps to adjust the desired angle very quickly and easily. The range of motion is from 0 to 120-degree flexion. Sidebars was made by lightweight alloy aluminum. High-density foam liner with two panels design can enhance comfort and ventilation.
- Store Name: Sangyug Enterprises
- Vendor: Sangyug Enterprises
- No ratings found yet!
There are no reviews yet.